571 top medical experts on Neuralgia across 54 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 516 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neuralgia: Intense or aching pain that occurs along the course or distribution of a peripheral or cranial nerve.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (2,550), Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (2,064) and Narrower Categories: Causalgia (116), Morton Neuroma (106), Piriformis Muscle Syndrome (221), Postherpetic Neuralgia (366), Pudendal Neuralgia (133), Sciatica (85).
- Clinical Trials : at least 638 including 23 Active, 348 Completed, 82 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nerve Pain, Neurodynia, Paroxysmal Nerve Pain
Computing Expert Listing ...