779 top medical experts on Neuralgia across 53 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 694 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Neuralgia: Intense or aching pain that occurs along the course or distribution of a peripheral or cranial nerve.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pain (4,549), Peripheral Nervous System Diseases (3,813) and Narrower Categories: Causalgia (221), Morton Neuroma (267), Piriformis Muscle Syndrome (450), Postherpetic Neuralgia (2,242), Pudendal Neuralgia (310), Sciatica (2,572).
- Clinical Trials : at least 960 including 31 Active, 504 Completed, 141 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nerve Pain, Neurodynia, Paroxysmal Nerve Pain
Computing Expert Listing ...