967 top medical experts on Pervasive Child Development Disorders across 47 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 834 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders: Severe distortions in the development of many basic psychological functions that are not normal for any stage in development. These distortions are manifested in sustained social impairment, speech abnormalities, and peculiar motor movements.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neurodevelopmental Disorders (3,790) and Narrower Categories: Autism Spectrum Disorder (5,115).
- Clinical Trials : at least 373 including 23 Active, 181 Completed, 79 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Pervasive Development Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...