700 top medical experts on Child Behavior Disorders across 44 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 639 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Child Behavior Disorders: Disturbances considered to be pathological based on age and stage appropriateness, e.g., conduct disturbances and anaclitic depression. This concept does not include psychoneuroses, psychoses, or personality disorders with fixed patterns.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neurodevelopmental Disorders (1,604).
- Clinical Trials : at least 14 including 2 Active, 8 Completed, 3 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Childhood Behavior Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...