782 top medical experts on Learning Disabilities across 41 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 697 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Learning Disabilities: Conditions characterized by a significant discrepancy between an individual's perceived level of intellect and their ability to acquire new language and other cognitive skills. These may result from organic or psychological conditions. Relatively common subtypes include dyslexia, dyscalculia, and dysgraphia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Neurodevelopmental Disorders (3,790), Communication Disorders (695) and Narrower Categories: Dyscalculia (599), Dyslexia (1,849), Specific Language Disorder (169), Specific Learning Disorder (232).
- Clinical Trials : at least 51 including 1 Active, 20 Completed, 17 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Adolescent Learning Disabilities, Adult Learning Disabilities, Child Learning Disabilities, Developmental Academic Disability, Developmental Academic Disorder, Developmental Disabilities of Scholastic Skills, Adolescent Learning Disabilities, Child Learning Disabilities, Learning Disorders
Computing Expert Listing ...