1,045 top medical experts on Brain Ischemia across 53 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 1,012 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brain Ischemia: Localized reduction of blood flow to brain tissue due to arterial obstruction or systemic hypoperfusion. This frequently occurs in conjunction with brain hypoxia (hypoxia, brain). Prolonged ischemia is associated with brain infarction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cerebrovascular Disorders (2,025) and Narrower Categories: Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia (1,629), Brain Infarction (1,121), Transient Ischemic Attack (2,083), Vertebrobasilar Insufficiency (120).
- Clinical Trials : at least 227 including 10 Active, 107 Completed, 52 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cerebral Ischemia, Ischemic Encephalopathy
Computing Expert Listing ...