1,244 top medical experts on Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations across 50 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,195 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations: Congenital vascular anomalies in the brain characterized by direct communication between an artery and a vein without passing through the capillaries. The locations and size of the shunts determine the symptoms including headaches; seizures; stroke; intracranial hemorrhages; mass effect; and vascular steal effect.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Arteriovenous Malformations (1,825), Central Nervous System Vascular Malformations (1,748), Cerebrovascular Disorders (3,579), Intracranial Arterial Diseases (1,089) and Narrower Categories: Vein of Galen Malformations (625).
- Clinical Trials : at least 29 including 1 Active, 8 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformations, Congenital Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations
Computing Expert Listing ...