1,933 top medical experts on Stroke across 69 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,799 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Stroke: A group of pathological conditions characterized by sudden, non-convulsive loss of neurological function due to brain ischemia or intracranial hemorrhages. Stroke is classified by the type of tissue necrosis, such as the anatomic location, vasculature involved, etiology, age of the affected individual, and hemorrhagic vs. non-hemorrhagic nature. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp777-810)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Cerebrovascular Disorders (3,579) and Narrower Categories: Brain Infarction (1,826), Hemorrhagic Stroke (2,041), Ischemic Stroke (4,482).
- Clinical Trials : at least 4,633 including 148 Active, 2,257 Completed, 949 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Apoplexy, Cerebral Stroke, Cerebrovascular Accident, Cerebrovascular Apoplexy, Brain Vascular Accident
Computing Expert Listing ...