1,003 top medical experts on Traumatic Brain Injuries across 49 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 962 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: A form of acquired brain injury which occurs when a sudden trauma causes damage to the brain.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Injuries (2,488) and Narrower Categories: Brain Concussion (2,401), Brain Contusion (143), Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (433).
- Clinical Trials : at least 942 including 46 Active, 430 Completed, 184 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Trauma, Traumatic Brain Injury
Computing Expert Listing ...