200 top medical experts on Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome across 16 countries and 10 U.S. states, including 37 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Post-Cardiac Arrest Syndrome: A reperfusion syndrome characterized by various pathophysiological processes after cardiac arrest. It may include post-cardiac arrest brain injury (hypoxia-ischemia, brain), cardiocirculatory dysfunction, (e.g., systemic ischemia), hyperglycemia; multiple organ failure and delayed death.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Reperfusion Injury (3,788), Brain Injuries (4,226), Heart Diseases (4,909).
- Clinical Trials : at least 16 including 3 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Postcardiac Arrest Syndrome, Postresuscitation Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...