1,154 top medical experts on Craniocerebral Trauma across 52 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,115 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Craniocerebral Trauma: Traumatic injuries involving the cranium and intracranial structures (i.e., brain; cranial nerves; meninges; and other structures). Injuries may be classified by whether or not the skull is penetrated (i.e., penetrating vs. nonpenetrating) or whether there is an associated hemorrhage.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Nervous System Trauma (685) and Narrower Categories: Brain Injuries (2,488), Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (563), Closed Head Injuries (542), Cranial Nerve Injuries (290), Facial Injuries (779), Penetrating Head Injuries (871), Post-Head Injury Coma (88), Skull Fractures (141), Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage (547).
- Clinical Trials : at least 133 including 4 Active, 72 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Frontal Region Trauma, Head Injuries, Head Trauma, Occipital Region Trauma, Parietal Region Trauma, Temporal Region Trauma
Computing Expert Listing ...