507 top medical experts on Malaria across 89 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 405 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Malaria: A protozoan disease caused in humans by four species of the plasmodium genus: plasmodium falciparum; plasmodium vivax; plasmodium ovale; and plasmodium malariae; and transmitted by the bite of an infected female mosquito of the genus anopheles. Malaria is endemic in parts of Asia, Africa, Central and South America, Oceania, and certain Caribbean islands. It is characterized by extreme exhaustion associated with paroxysms of high fever; sweating; shaking chills; and anemia. Malaria in animals is caused by other species of plasmodia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Protozoan Infections (945), Vector Borne Diseases (194) and Narrower Categories: Cerebral Malaria (581), Falciparum Malaria (2,477), Vivax Malaria (1,460).
- Clinical Trials : at least 885 including 27 Active, 642 Completed, 62 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Marsh Fever, Plasmodium Infections, Remittent Fever
Computing Expert Listing ...