895 top medical experts on Brain Infarction across 45 countries and 39 U.S. states, including 823 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brain Infarction: Tissue necrosis in any area of the brain, including the cerebral hemispheres, the cerebellum, and the brain stem. Brain infarction is the result of a cascade of events initiated by inadequate blood flow through the brain that is followed by hypoxia and hypoglycemia in brain tissue. Damage may be temporary, permanent, selective or pan-necrosis.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Stroke (5,313), Brain Ischemia (4,237), Infarction (3,955) and Narrower Categories: Brain Stem Infarctions (1,235), Cerebral Infarction (2,687), Lacunar Stroke (1,895).
- Clinical Trials : at least 44 including 1 Active, 19 Completed, 12 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Infarct, Brain Venous Infarction
Computing Expert Listing ...