224 top medical experts on Parasomnias across 25 countries and 29 U.S. states, including 105 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Parasomnias: Movements or behaviors associated with sleep, sleep stages, or partial arousals from sleep that may impair sleep maintenance. Parasomnias are generally divided into four groups: arousal disorders, sleep-wake transition disorders, parasomnias of REM sleep, and nonspecific parasomnias. (From Thorpy, Sleep Disorders Medicine, 1994, p191)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Sleep Wake Disorders (551) and Narrower Categories: Nocturnal Myoclonus Syndrome (464), Nocturnal Paroxysmal Dystonia (22), REM Sleep Parasomnias (69), Restless Legs Syndrome (922), Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders (101), Sleep Arousal Disorders (116), Sleep Bruxism (588).
- Clinical Trials : at least 340 including 10 Active, 176 Completed, 56 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Benign Neonatal Sleep Myoclonus, Sleep Drunkenness
Computing Expert Listing ...