1,067 top medical experts on Human Influenza across 91 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 901 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Human Influenza: An acute viral infection in humans involving the respiratory tract. It is marked by inflammation of the nasal mucosa; the pharynx; and conjunctiva, and by headache and severe, often generalized, myalgia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Respiratory Tract Infections (4,076), Orthomyxoviridae Infections (4,587).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,855 including 48 Active, 1,465 Completed, 80 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Grippe, Human Flu, Influenza in Humans
Computing Expert Listing ...