1,389 top medical experts on Pregnancy Complications across 79 countries and 46 U.S. states, including 1,289 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pregnancy Complications: Conditions or pathological processes associated with pregnancy. They can occur during or after pregnancy, and range from minor discomforts to serious diseases that require medical interventions. They include diseases in pregnant females, and pregnancies in females with diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Cardiovascular Pregnancy Complications (2,865), Chorea Gravidarum (16), Ectopic Pregnancy (1,416), Fetal Death (999), Fetal Diseases (2,802), Gestational Diabetes (3,373), Hematologic Pregnancy Complications (1,261), Infectious Pregnancy Complications (4,561), Maternal Death (2,104), Maternal Obesity (2,208), Maternal Phenylketonuria (148), Morning Sickness (369), Neoplastic Pregnancy Complications (2,069), Nuchal Cord (306), Obstetric Labor Complications (2,007), Oligohydramnios (1,039), Pelvic Floor Disorders (954), Pemphigoid Gestationis (341), Perinatal Death (3,368), Placenta Diseases (1,286), Polyhydramnios (930), Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension (2,548), Pregnancy in Diabetics (1,412), Prenatal Injuries (462), Prolonged Pregnancy (600), Puerperal Disorders (1,233), Spontaneous Abortion (2,563), Threatened Abortion (384).
- Clinical Trials : at least 274 including 11 Active, 109 Completed, 69 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Adverse Birth Outcomes
Computing Expert Listing ...