763 top medical experts on Gestational Diabetes across 62 countries and 48 U.S. states, including 674 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Gestational Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus induced by pregnancy but resolved at the end of pregnancy. It does not include previously diagnosed diabetics who become pregnant (pregnancy IN diabetics). Gestational diabetes usually develops in late pregnancy when insulin antagonistic hormones peaks leading to insulin resistance; glucose intolerance; and hyperglycemia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pregnancy Complications (4,533), Diabetes Mellitus (5,189) and Narrower Categories: Fetal Macrosomia (962).
- Clinical Trials : at least 565 including 25 Active, 255 Completed, 116 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, Pregnancy-Induced Diabetes
Computing Expert Listing ...