755 top medical experts on Ectopic Pregnancy across 48 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 669 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: A potentially life-threatening condition in which embryo implantation occurs outside the cavity of the uterus. Most ectopic pregnancies (>96%) occur in the fallopian tubes, known as tubal pregnancy. They can be in other locations, such as uterine cervix; ovary; and abdominal cavity (pregnancy, abdominal).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Guideline Central: American Medical Association (1, 2)
- UK NICE Guidelines: Ectopic pregnancy and miscarriage: diagnosis and initial management
- PubMed Practice Guideline
- U.S. National Guideline Center (archived)
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pregnancy Complications (4,533) and Narrower Categories: Abdominal Pregnancy (464), Angular Pregnancy (67), Cornual Pregnancy (209), Heterotopic Pregnancy (484), Ovarian Pregnancy (108), Tubal Pregnancy (1,449).
- Clinical Trials : at least 50 including 2 Active, 28 Completed, 9 Recruiting
Computing Expert Listing ...