758 top medical experts on Obstetric Labor Complications across 66 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 700 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Obstetric Labor Complications: Medical problems associated with obstetric labor, such as breech presentation; premature obstetric labor; hemorrhage; or others. These complications can affect the well-being of the mother, the fetus, or both.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Pregnancy Complications (2,497) and Narrower Categories: Abruptio Placentae (616), Breech Presentation (258), Cephalopelvic Disproportion (61), Dystocia (277), Placenta Accreta (658), Placenta Previa (300), Postpartum Hemorrhage (1,432), Premature Obstetric Labor (1,034), Premature Rupture Fetal Membranes (854), Uterine Inversion (134), Uterine Rupture (39), Vasa Previa (184).
- Clinical Trials : at least 36 including 1 Active, 16 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Labor Complications, Labor Complications
Computing Expert Listing ...