724 top medical experts on Parkinsonian Disorders across 61 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 639 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Parkinsonian Disorders: A group of disorders which feature impaired motor control characterized by bradykinesia, muscle rigidity; tremor; and postural instability. Parkinsonian diseases are generally divided into primary parkinsonism (see parkinson disease), secondary parkinsonism (see parkinson disease, secondary) and inherited forms. These conditions are associated with dysfunction of dopaminergic or closely related motor integration neuronal pathways in the basal ganglia.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Basal Ganglia Diseases (3,177), Movement Disorders (2,573) and Narrower Categories: Lewy Body Disease (2,176), Parkinson Disease (5,032), Secondary Parkinson Disease (4,069).
- Clinical Trials : at least 152 including 7 Active, 66 Completed, 35 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Autosomal Recessive Juvenile Parkinsonism, Familial Juvenile Parkinsonism, Parkinsonian Syndrome, Parkinsonism, Experimental Parkinsonism, Juvenile Parkinsonism, Ramsay Hunt Paralysis Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...