1,079 top medical experts on Movement Disorders across 55 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,005 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Movement Disorders: Syndromes which feature dyskinesias as a cardinal manifestation of the disease process. Included in this category are degenerative, hereditary, post-infectious, medication-induced, post-inflammatory, and post-traumatic conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Central Nervous System Diseases (2,038) and Narrower Categories: Angelman Syndrome (1,760), Drug-Induced Akathisia (788), Dyskinesias (4,076), Dystonic Disorders (1,768), Essential Tremor (1,604), Hepatolenticular Degeneration (1,112), Multiple System Atrophy (1,522), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (774), Parkinsonian Disorders (3,668), Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (1,386), Tic Disorders (1,425).
- Clinical Trials : at least 198 including 14 Active, 96 Completed, 37 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dyskinesia Syndromes, Etat Marbre, Status Marmoratus
Computing Expert Listing ...