872 top medical experts on Movement Disorders across 46 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 832 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Movement Disorders: Syndromes which feature dyskinesias as a cardinal manifestation of the disease process. Included in this category are degenerative, hereditary, post-infectious, medication-induced, post-inflammatory, and post-traumatic conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Central Nervous System Diseases (1,272) and Narrower Categories: Angelman Syndrome (814), Drug-Induced Akathisia (392), Dyskinesias (459), Dystonic Disorders (948), Essential Tremor (846), Hepatolenticular Degeneration (595), Multiple System Atrophy (758), Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (374), Parkinsonian Disorders (1,792), Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (136), Tic Disorders (84).
- Clinical Trials : at least 117 including 8 Active, 52 Completed, 28 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Dyskinesia Syndromes, Etat Marbre, Status Marmoratus
Computing Expert Listing ...