212 top medical experts on Sleep Bruxism across 31 countries and 8 U.S. states, including 29 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Sleep Bruxism: A sleep disorder characterized by grinding and clenching of the teeth and forceful lateral or protrusive jaw movements. Sleep bruxism may be associated with tooth injuries; temporomandibular joint disorders; sleep disturbances; and other conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Bruxism (572), Parasomnias (422).
- Clinical Trials : at least 21 including 1 Active, 8 Completed, 4 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Nocturnal Bruxism, Nocturnal Teeth Grinding Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...