69 top medical experts on REM Sleep Parasomnias across 9 countries and 7 U.S. states, including 19 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- REM Sleep Parasomnias: Abnormal behavioral or physiologic events that are associated with REM sleep, including REM sleep behavior disorder.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Parasomnias (422) and Narrower Categories: REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (567), Sleep Paralysis (61).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1 including 1 Recruiting
- Synonyms: REM Sleep-Related Sinus Arrest, Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Parasomnias, REM Sleep-Related Sinus Arrest, Parasomnias REM Sleep, Sleep-Related Painful Erections
Computing Expert Listing ...