129 top medical experts on Acquired Dyslexia across 12 countries and 8 U.S. states, including 12 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Acquired Dyslexia: A receptive visual aphasia characterized by the loss of a previously possessed ability to comprehend the meaning or significance of handwritten words, despite intact vision. This condition may be associated with posterior cerebral artery infarction (infarction, posterior cerebral artery) and other brain diseases.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dyslexia (965), Neurocognitive Disorders (649) and Narrower Categories: Pure Alexia (92).
- Clinical Trials : at least 2 including 2 Completed
- Synonyms: Acquired Alexia, Acquired Reading Disability, Acquired Word Blindness
Computing Expert Listing ...