525 top medical experts on Falciparum Malaria across 82 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 392 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Falciparum Malaria: Malaria caused by plasmodium falciparum. This is the severest form of malaria and is associated with the highest levels of parasites in the blood. This disease is characterized by irregularly recurring febrile paroxysms that in extreme cases occur with acute cerebral, renal, or gastrointestinal manifestations.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Malaria (2,233) and Narrower Categories: Blackwater Fever (52).
- Clinical Trials : at least 218 including 7 Active, 157 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Plasmodium falciparum Malaria
Computing Expert Listing ...