465 top medical experts on Vivax Malaria across 61 countries and 22 U.S. states, including 324 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Vivax Malaria: Malaria caused by plasmodium vivax. This form of malaria is less severe than malaria, falciparum, but there is a higher probability for relapses to occur. Febrile paroxysms often occur every other day.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Malaria (2,233).
- Clinical Trials : at least 59 including 2 Active, 40 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Plasmodium vivax Malaria
Computing Expert Listing ...