941 top medical experts on Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis across 48 countries and 35 U.S. states, including 851 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis: A multisystemic disease of a complex genetic background. It is characterized by inflammation of the blood vessels (vasculitis) leading to damage in any number of organs. The common features include granulomatous inflammation of the respiratory tract and kidneys. Most patients have measurable autoantibodies (antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibodies) against myeloblastin.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Interstitial Lung Diseases (4,640), Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody-Associated Vasculitis (1,812).
- Clinical Trials : at least 90 including 6 Active, 45 Completed, 14 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Wegener's Granulomatosis, Wegener Granulomatosis
Computing Expert Listing ...