994 top medical experts on Pulmonary Fibrosis across 49 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 942 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Pulmonary Fibrosis: A process in which normal lung tissues are progressively replaced by fibroblasts and collagen causing an irreversible loss of the ability to transfer oxygen into the bloodstream via pulmonary alveoli. Patients show progressive dyspnea finally resulting in death.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Fibrosis (2,095), Interstitial Lung Diseases (4,640) and Narrower Categories: Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (4,298).
- Clinical Trials : at least 574 including 22 Active, 259 Completed, 134 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Fibrosing Alveolitis, Idiopathic Diffuse Interstitial Pulmonary Fibrosis
Computing Expert Listing ...