1,102 top medical experts on Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes across 65 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,022 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes: Syndromes in which there is a deficiency or defect in the mechanisms of immunity, either cellular or humoral.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Immune System Diseases (1,465) and Narrower Categories: Agammaglobulinemia (1,263), Common Variable Immunodeficiency (1,489), Deltaretrovirus Infections (450), Dysgammaglobulinemia (205), HIV Infections (5,486), Lymphopenia (4,994), Phagocyte Bactericidal Dysfunction (64), Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases (1,145).
- Clinical Trials : at least 707 including 29 Active, 449 Completed, 98 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Antibody Deficiency Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...