918 top medical experts on Immune System Diseases across 45 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 797 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Immune System Diseases: Disorders caused by abnormal or absent immunologic mechanisms, whether humoral, cell-mediated, or both.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Autoimmune Diseases (3,976), Fetal Erythroblastosis (1,191), Graft vs Host Disease (4,371), Hypersensitivity (3,383), Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome (3,039), Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes (3,310), Immunoproliferative Disorders (78), Mast Cell Activation Disorders (23), Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (2,887), Thrombocytopenic Purpura (453), Transfusion Reaction (2,084).
- Clinical Trials : at least 158 including 11 Active, 76 Completed, 39 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Immune Disorders, Immune System Disorders, Immunologic Diseases
Computing Expert Listing ...