1,307 top medical experts on HIV Infections across 73 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,222 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- HIV Infections: Includes the spectrum of human immunodeficiency virus infections that range from asymptomatic seropositivity, thru aids-related complex (ARC), to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (aids).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes (1,827), Viral Sexually Transmitted Diseases (987), Lentivirus Infections (603) and Narrower Categories: AIDS-Associated Nephropathy (577), AIDS-Related Complex (80), AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections (1,609), AIDS Dementia Complex (584), Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (1,762), Acute Retroviral Syndrome (37), Central Nervous System AIDS Arteritis (11), HIV-Associated Lipodystrophy Syndrome (754), HIV Enteropathy (48), HIV Wasting Syndrome (81).
- Clinical Trials : at least 3,096 including 143 Active, 2,232 Completed, 223 Recruiting
- Synonyms: HTLV-III Infections, HTLV-III-LAV Infections, Human T-Lymphotropic Virus Type III Infections
Computing Expert Listing ...