1,125 top medical experts on Transfusion Reaction across 51 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,081 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Transfusion Reaction: Complications of blood transfusion. Included adverse reactions are common allergic and febrile reactions; hemolytic (delayed and acute) reactions; and other non-hemolytic adverse reactions such as infections and adverse immune reactions related to immunocompatibility.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hematologic Diseases (2,132), Immune System Diseases (1,465) and Narrower Categories: Transfusion-Related Acute Lung Injury (379).
- Clinical Trials : at least 38 including 1 Active, 18 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Delayed Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction
Computing Expert Listing ...