1,652 top medical experts on Graft vs Host Disease across 48 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 1,605 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Graft vs Host Disease: The clinical entity characterized by anorexia, diarrhea, loss of hair, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, growth retardation, and eventual death brought about by the graft VS host reaction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Immune System Diseases (1,465).
- Clinical Trials : at least 708 including 43 Active, 284 Completed, 130 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Graft-Versus-Host Disease, Homologous Wasting Disease, Runt Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...