1,338 top medical experts on Graft vs Host Disease across 42 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 1,313 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Graft vs Host Disease: The clinical entity characterized by anorexia, diarrhea, loss of hair, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, growth retardation, and eventual death brought about by the graft VS host reaction.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Immune System Diseases (832).
- Clinical Trials : at least 566 including 41 Active, 234 Completed, 100 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Graft-Versus-Host Disease, Homologous Wasting Disease, Runt Disease
Computing Expert Listing ...