681 top medical experts on Immediate Hypersensitivity across 55 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 579 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Immediate Hypersensitivity: Hypersensitivity reactions which occur within minutes of exposure to challenging antigen due to the release of histamine which follows the antigen-antibody reaction and causes smooth muscle contraction and increased vascular permeability.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Hypersensitivity (3,383) and Narrower Categories: Allergic Conjunctivitis (898), Anaphylaxis (3,361), Aspirin-Induced Asthma (1,069), Atopic Dermatitis (3,715), Eosinophilic Esophagitis (1,649), Food Hypersensitivity (4,260), Respiratory Hypersensitivity (1,455), Urticaria (1,990).
- Clinical Trials : at least 48 including 37 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Atopic Hypersensitivity, Atopic Hypersensitivity, Type I Hypersensitivity, IgE-Mediated Hypersensitivity, Type I Hypersensitivity
Computing Expert Listing ...