795 top medical experts on Anaphylaxis across 48 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 755 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Anaphylaxis: An acute hypersensitivity reaction due to exposure to a previously encountered antigen. The reaction may include rapidly progressing urticaria, respiratory distress, vascular collapse, systemic shock, and death.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Immediate Hypersensitivity (1,046).
- Clinical Trials : at least 33 including 3 Active, 16 Completed, 7 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Anaphylactic Reaction, Anaphylactoid Reaction, Anaphylactoid Shock, Anaphylactic Shock
Computing Expert Listing ...