585 top medical experts on Atopic Dermatitis across 50 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 541 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Atopic Dermatitis: A chronic inflammatory genetically determined disease of the skin marked by increased ability to form reagin (IgE), with increased susceptibility to allergic rhinitis and asthma, and hereditary disposition to a lowered threshold for pruritus. It is manifested by lichenification, excoriation, and crusting, mainly on the flexural surfaces of the elbow and knee. In infants it is known as infantile eczema.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,067), Immediate Hypersensitivity (1,046), Genetic Skin Diseases (25), Eczematous Skin Diseases (25).
- Clinical Trials : at least 686 including 34 Active, 423 Completed, 96 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Atopic Eczema, Infantile Eczema, Atopic Neurodermatitis, Disseminated Neurodermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...