831 top medical experts on Atopic Dermatitis across 58 countries and 41 U.S. states, including 735 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Atopic Dermatitis: A chronic inflammatory genetically determined disease of the skin marked by increased ability to form reagin (IgE), with increased susceptibility to allergic rhinitis and asthma, and hereditary disposition to a lowered threshold for pruritus. It is manifested by lichenification, excoriation, and crusting, mainly on the flexural surfaces of the elbow and knee. In infants it is known as infantile eczema.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Dermatitis (1,830), Immediate Hypersensitivity (1,790), Genetic Skin Diseases (3,548), Eczematous Skin Diseases (57).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,026 including 58 Active, 587 Completed, 168 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Atopic Eczema, Infantile Eczema, Atopic Neurodermatitis, Disseminated Neurodermatitis
Computing Expert Listing ...