1,841 top medical experts on Chronic Kidney Failure across 76 countries and 45 U.S. states, including 1,746 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Chronic Kidney Failure: The end-stage of chronic renal insufficiency. It is characterized by the severe irreversible kidney damage (as measured by the level of proteinuria) and the reduction in glomerular filtration rate to less than 15 ml per min (Kidney Foundation: Kidney Disease Outcome Quality Initiative, 2002). These patients generally require hemodialysis or kidney transplantation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Chronic Renal Insufficiency (4,701) and Narrower Categories: Frasier Syndrome (119).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,703 including 48 Active, 993 Completed, 164 Recruiting
- Synonyms: ESRD, End-Stage Renal Disease, End-Stage Renal Disease, Chronic Renal Failure, End-Stage Renal Failure
Computing Expert Listing ...