1,124 top medical experts on Renal Insufficiency across 54 countries and 38 U.S. states, including 1,087 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Renal Insufficiency: Conditions in which the kidneys perform below the normal level in the ability to remove wastes, concentrate urine, and maintain electrolyte balance; blood pressure; and calcium metabolism. Renal insufficiency can be classified by the degree of kidney damage (as measured by the level of proteinuria) and reduction in glomerular filtration rate.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Kidney Diseases (2,796) and Narrower Categories: Acute Kidney Injury (2,468), Cardio-Renal Syndrome (450), Chronic Renal Insufficiency (3,027).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,329 including 54 Active, 820 Completed, 107 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Kidney Insufficiency
Computing Expert Listing ...