972 top medical experts on Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia across 52 countries and 42 U.S. states, including 910 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia: A disorder characterized by a reduction of oxygen in the blood combined with reduced blood flow (ischemia) to the brain from a localized obstruction of a cerebral artery or from systemic hypoperfusion. Prolonged hypoxia-ischemia is associated with ischemic attack, transient; brain infarction; brain edema; coma; and other conditions.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Ischemia (4,237), Brain Hypoxia (3,555).
- Clinical Trials : at least 136 including 10 Active, 61 Completed, 26 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Brain Anoxia-Ischemia, Cerebral Anoxia-Ischemia, Anoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy, Brain Anoxia-Ischemia, Brain Ischemia-Anoxia, Brain Ischemia-Hypoxia, Cerebral Anoxia-Ischemia, Cerebral Hypoxia-Ischemia, Cerebral Ischemia-Anoxia, Cerebral Ischemia-Hypoxia, Cerebral Hypoxia-Ischemia, Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy, Brain Ischemia-Anoxia, Cerebral Ischemia-Anoxia, Brain Ischemia-Hypoxia, Cerebral Ischemia-Hypoxia, Ischemic-Hypoxic Encephalopathy
Computing Expert Listing ...