965 top medical experts on Cerebral Infarction across 45 countries and 36 U.S. states, including 925 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Cerebral Infarction: The formation of an area of necrosis in the cerebrum caused by an insufficiency of arterial or venous blood flow. Infarcts of the cerebrum are generally classified by hemisphere (i.e., left vs. right), lobe (e.g., frontal lobe infarction), arterial distribution (e.g., infarction, anterior cerebral artery), and etiology (e.g., embolic infarction).
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Brain Infarction (1,826) and Narrower Categories: Anterior Cerebral Artery Infarction (659), CADASIL (1,915), Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction (3,014), Multi-Infarct Dementia (148), Posterior Cerebral Artery Infarction (551).
- Clinical Trials : at least 672 including 18 Active, 280 Completed, 147 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Anterior Choroidal Artery Infarction, Cerebral Infarct, Posterior Choroidal Artery Infarction, Subcortical Infarction
Computing Expert Listing ...