402 top medical experts on Phobic Disorders across 43 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 281 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Phobic Disorders: Anxiety disorders in which the essential feature is persistent and irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation that the individual feels compelled to avoid. The individual recognizes the fear as excessive or unreasonable.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Anxiety Disorders (2,269) and Narrower Categories: Social Phobia (379).
- Clinical Trials : at least 93 including 1 Active, 58 Completed, 9 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Claustrophobia, Phobic Neuroses, School Phobia, Phobias, Phobic Neuroses
Computing Expert Listing ...