651 top medical experts on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder across 46 countries and 34 U.S. states, including 597 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: An anxiety disorder characterized by recurrent, persistent obsessions or compulsions. Obsessions are the intrusive ideas, thoughts, or images that are experienced as senseless or repugnant. Compulsions are repetitive and seemingly purposeful behavior which the individual generally recognizes as senseless and from which the individual does not derive pleasure although it may provide a release from tension.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Anxiety Disorders (2,269) and Narrower Categories: Hoarding Disorder (316).
- Clinical Trials : at least 319 including 16 Active, 173 Completed, 54 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Anankastic Personality, Obsessive-Compulsive Neurosis
Computing Expert Listing ...