1,023 top medical experts on Syncope across 40 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 993 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Syncope: A transient loss of consciousness and postural tone caused by diminished blood flow to the brain (i.e., brain ischemia). Presyncope refers to the sensation of lightheadedness and loss of strength that precedes a syncopal event or accompanies an incomplete syncope. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp367-9)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Unconsciousness (65) and Narrower Categories: Vasovagal Syncope (406).
- Clinical Trials : at least 117 including 7 Active, 59 Completed, 26 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Drop Attack, Fainting, Presyncope, Postural Syncope
Computing Expert Listing ...