509 top medical experts on Unconsciousness across 53 countries and 33 U.S. states, including 375 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Unconsciousness: Loss of the ability to maintain awareness of self and environment combined with markedly reduced responsiveness to environmental stimuli. (From Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, pp344-5)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Consciousness Disorders (1,023) and Narrower Categories: Coma (1,402), Persistent Vegetative State (1,826), Stupor (238), Syncope (2,106).
- Clinical Trials : at least 70 including 5 Active, 41 Completed, 8 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Loss of Consciousness, Unconscious State
Computing Expert Listing ...