435 top medical experts on Vasovagal Syncope across 51 countries and 32 U.S. states, including 308 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Vasovagal Syncope: Loss of consciousness due to a reduction in blood pressure that is associated with an increase in vagal tone and peripheral vasodilation.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Orthostatic Intolerance (891), Syncope (2,106).
- Clinical Trials : at least 44 including 6 Active, 26 Completed, 5 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Neurocardiogenic Syncope, Neurogenic Syncope, Vasodepressor Syncope
Computing Expert Listing ...