1,059 top medical experts on Squamous Cell Carcinoma across 42 countries and 37 U.S. states, including 1,028 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A carcinoma derived from stratified squamous epithelial cells. It may also occur in sites where glandular or columnar epithelium is normally present. (From Stedman, 25th ed)
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Carcinoma (2,097), Squamous Cell Neoplasms (432) and Narrower Categories: Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (607), Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck (1,629).
- Clinical Trials : at least 1,118 including 135 Active, 317 Completed, 339 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Epidermoid Carcinoma, Planocellular Carcinoma, Squamous Carcinoma
Computing Expert Listing ...