1,577 top medical experts on Carcinoma across 62 countries and 44 U.S. states, including 1,517 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Carcinoma: A malignant neoplasm made up of epithelial cells tending to infiltrate the surrounding tissues and give rise to metastases. It is a histological type of neoplasm and not a synonym for "cancer."
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Glandular and Epithelial Neoplasms (4,230) and Narrower Categories: Adenocarcinoma (5,212), Adenosquamous Carcinoma (3,392), Anaplastic Thyroid Carcinoma (899), Basal Cell Carcinoma (4,015), Basosquamous Carcinoma (464), Carcinoma in Situ (3,143), Ehrlich Tumor Carcinoma (2,098), Giant Cell Carcinoma (382), Krebs 2 Carcinoma (37), Large Cell Carcinoma (1,201), Lewis Lung Carcinoma (910), Mammary Analogue Secretory Carcinoma (444), Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (1,578), Ovarian Epithelial Carcinoma (2,701), Papillary Carcinoma (4,131), Small Cell Carcinoma (1,784), Squamous Cell Carcinoma (4,722), Transitional Cell Carcinoma (4,857), Verrucous Carcinoma (1,216).
- Clinical Trials : at least 6,942 including 739 Active, 2,248 Completed, 1,772 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Anaplastic Carcinoma, Spindle-Cell Carcinoma, Undifferentiated Carcinoma, Carcinomatosis, Malignant Epithelial Neoplasms, Epithelioma
Computing Expert Listing ...