670 top medical experts on Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma across 37 countries and 31 U.S. states, including 540 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma: A carcinoma that originates usually from cells on the surface of the middle and lower third of the esophagus. Tumor cells exhibit typical squamous morphology and form large polypoid lesions. Mutations in RNF6, lzts1, tgfbr2, DEC1, and wwox1 genes are associated with this cancer.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Esophageal Neoplasms (4,153), Squamous Cell Carcinoma (4,722).
- Clinical Trials : at least 344 including 31 Active, 54 Completed, 120 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Computing Expert Listing ...