233 top medical experts on Bruxism across 40 countries and 15 U.S. states, including 41 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Bruxism: A disorder characterized by grinding and clenching of the teeth.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Sleep Bruxism (1,276).
- Clinical Trials : at least 67 including 2 Active, 32 Completed, 6 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Bruxomania, Teeth Grinding Disorder
Computing Expert Listing ...