1,464 top medical experts on Shock across 58 countries and 43 U.S. states, including 1,411 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Shock: A pathological condition manifested by failure to perfuse or oxygenate vital organs.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Narrower categories (#Experts): Cardiogenic Shock (3,822), Hemorrhagic Shock (2,850), Multiple Organ Failure (2,400), Surgical Shock (108), Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (2,649), Traumatic Shock (729).
- Clinical Trials : at least 754 including 15 Active, 323 Completed, 157 Recruiting
- Synonyms: Circulatory Collapse, Circulatory Failure, Hypovolemic Shock
Computing Expert Listing ...