1,367 top medical experts on Multiple Organ Failure across 47 countries and 40 U.S. states, including 1,327 MDs (Physicians). This is based on an objective analysis of their Scientific Publications, Clinical Trials, Medicare, and NIH Grants.
- Multiple Organ Failure: A progressive condition usually characterized by combined failure of several organs such as the lungs, liver, kidney, along with some clotting mechanisms, usually postinjury or postoperative.
- Clinical guidelines are the recommended starting point to understand initial steps and current protocols in any disease or procedure:
- Broader Categories (#Experts): Shock (2,184).
- Clinical Trials : at least 113 including 2 Active, 38 Completed, 21 Recruiting
- Synonyms: MODS, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
Computing Expert Listing ...